• Dupiazza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kashmiri

• Dansak

• Total voters
Re:Karma Korma...

Me & a Mate followed a Pat Chapman recipe to make a Korma using the traditional Absorption method . The main ingredient was 1KG of chillies!!!
:shock:

cherrybomb":pgy24jt5 said:
The mother in laws mutton curry, closely followed by goat curry for me please. :cool:
That mutton curry sounds good but goat curry cooked right cant be beat.especially when the meat is as tender as any lamb & cooked Jamaican style :D

Tomahawk kid":2yo6q9uw said:
cherrybomb":2yo6q9uw said:
The mother in laws mutton curry, closely followed by goat curry for me please. :cool:
That mutton curry sounds good but goat curry cooked right cant be beat.especially when the meat is as tender as any lamb & cooked Jamaican style :D

Obviously a man with impeccable taste. :D

BTW: Where can I get a copy of that Korma recipe??

Chicken Saag Balti with plain naan, no rice, cobra beer from the Shamiana Restaurant, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Alternatively, for home cooking, I love Anila's Sauces, available online. V quick, v yummy.

I tend to build my own curries from scratch based originally on a dupiaza recipe from a book I was bought a while ago. A million miles away from that recipe now though.....

Otherwise takeaway is Mix Tandoori with madras sauce or out somewhere a jalfrezi or Lamb Lahori. Living near Rusholme has its advantages :D

Got to be Balti for me - from Ziggy's in Halifax (Retrobikeguy - got to be your stomping ground that, only a few miles t'wards M62?!!)

I was recently in Hyderabad with work - they're famous for their Biriani - now that was one hot mutha! Washed down with a number of bottles of Kingfisher......

Prawn Jalfrezi every time :cool:

With Chana Masala on the side.. And a Peshwari Naan.. And some of that Uber Hot Pickle too :twisted:

Back