Restore 85 Peugeot Carbon Fiber Bike

I don't mind the saddle or pedals that much (just the now-departed tri-bars ;) ) but reckon a plain white Turbo or Rolls plus some 1st/2nd gen. Looks in white would be a better fit for this beautiful bike. Look cleats haven't changed over the years so your current shoes would be fine.

Have a big pic:

scan0007.jpg

The brakes are Weinmann Carrera but the brake levers look exactly like the non-qr version of the C-Rec levers (often used with the Cobalto calipers).

I wonder are those levers actually Weinmann.

Looks great! I've got one of these- accelerates like a rocket and extremely confortable even on roughest gravel roads. :cool:

Do you mind me asking where you got the stickers?

I know where there's a virtually NOS frame in an LBS - but it doesn't have the seat clamp bolt and needs one of the 'expander bolt' type seat pins. As it's my size I've been very tempted!

Re:

I realise that the last post on this board was five years ago so this is a very long shot but I'm looking to restore my PY-10FC and need to replace the "Fibre De Carbone" decal on the top tube.I have found all the others online but cant find this one as it is more than just a sticker.

Re: Re:

julrelt":2efwxqk1 said:
I realise that the last post on this board was five years ago so this is a very long shot but I'm looking to restore my PY-10FC and need to replace the "Fibre De Carbone" decal on the top tube.I have found all the others online but cant find this one as it is more than just a sticker.

Contact Greg at his web site as he has all the correct Decals for the PY10-FC including the silver one on the top tube. I got the complete set from him including the "Fibre De Carbone".
http://cyclomondo.net/page38.htm
Chris

Just a quick update, I have received the stickers and all look good apart from the Fibre De Carbone on the top tube which is a lot thinner than the original and the wrong colour (colour choice to order was white or silver) mine is definitely grey and thicker lettering. So it looks like I'm going to have to find someone to manufacture these for me, I will update the thread as and when I do that.

Julian

Back