Where did it all go sour?

orange71":1hf8be03 said:
How about cool=appeals to a discerning clientel, uncool=appeals to non-discerning masses?

nope, blondes & brunettes, 1 persons uber cool is another persons uncool.

gump":t70iqvrh said:
its a feeling.

You cannot put tangible measures on an emotion. some things are just cool.

Its why you sometimes get attracted to the weirdest people that you just cannot see why :? Different for different people, which is what makes the cool wall such a hotbed!

What he said! ;)
Well said i think :D

Cool is the things that you think you must own when you see them and remember them forever.

haro freestyler
pk ripper
muddy fox courier
c'dale beast of the east
san andreas

I could go on but I can't....

kaiser":1vk088by said:
Cool is the things that you think you must own when you see them and remember them forever.

haro freestyler
pk ripper
muddy fox courier
c'dale beast of the east
san andreas

I know of a dale beast of the east if you're interested?

scant":ztyyn20a said:
kaiser":ztyyn20a said:

haro freestyler
pk ripper
muddy fox courier
c'dale beast of the east
san andreas

I know of a dale beast of the east if you're interested?

Ha don't tempt me, too many projects as it is :roll:

I'll go with the San Andreas vote. I first saw one in 1995 and said to myself that I'd get one some day... 11 years later I did! I'm not sure if it's cool though... have I just contradicted myself???

Still musing over whether to get a '95 Explosif that I fell in love with that same year... the red one.

cool and uncool is illusion. to get rid of the illusion of cool you must ride 10x what you are riding now. like a 100 miles a week is a good start.
another way to dissipate the cool illusion is to ride a road bike and experience what ridin fast and rad really means.
there is no cool but only good and bad. good is light stiff and perfect geometry. bad is heavy, expensive and ride like sheet.

Latest posts

Back