US POSTAGE

jonrock

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Whats peoples experience of US postage.
I bought something and was given the time frame of 4-10days?
I seem to remember seeing a post by Jez saying that something
had taken ages to come?
Guys?
J

ive had stuff in 2 days before lol :) average about a week,heavy stuff will take 6 weeks if you send it surface mail,ie a ship :)

Are you referring to shipping from the UK to the US? I've been buying stuff there all month, and it takes about three weeks to get here posted Royal Mail...

Im talking about from the US to the UK.
Would a frame be considered a heavy item? Its aluminium! :LOL:
J

as long as they can squeeze it into a small enough box to get it in USPS guidelines,not UPS!!

I've shipped over many things form US to olland, it totally depeneds on shipper and type of shipment. Sometimes I ordered things on saturday and Thuesday it arrived, that is really fast. And sometimes I had to wait for about 4 -6 weeks.
I have good experience with USPS, it's not expensive and fast.

If the package is shipped USPS Priority Global, it will generally take 4-7 days for most packages, regardless of size.

The package I sent Jez was, how shall we put it...at no expense to him, so was shipped at the parcel rate to save a bit more cash. Who'd of thunk it would take almost 2 months :shock:

Just glad Jez's Trimble did not decompose while waiting for the proper steerer! :LOL:

cheers,

rody

Back