cannondale single speed

robin

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Got the frame off a mate that was clearing out his garage, I think its an m400 but not sure!
He had at some point started to sand and repainted it(looked a mess) but after a lot of polishing and ebay parts buying I have this bike which I have been riding for a about a year or so,

It seems I am not the only one that has gone down the polished canondale route and I can see why they look so good and it really show how nice the welds are on this frame

mycannondale.jpg

I'd say it's more likely to be M600/M800 as that looks like a 'beast of the east' frame (high BB, on a centreline through the hubs...)

Cool :cool: BOTE with magura's as it should be :D Have you seen the vintage cannondale site for help dating the bike? Reckon you might need a set of grips mind :LOL:

Beast of the east

more up to date picture,

cannondale002.jpg

Sadly I have decided to down size my collection of bike to just one so my beloved cannonade is going to be up for sale, as soon as I get round to sorting the advert out.

I have never managed to find the details from the from the frame number can any one help its B1-0301

Thanks robin

Very nice... almost got an M800 back in the day but ended up with the M600 felt better to ride (for me anyway)

just looking at the pic again and just looking at the rear triangle and it's the same design as mine and if memory serves yours could be a 93 - 94 model because in 95 they changed the design and removed the cantie mount off of the frame...

Back