Slugs ?

orange71":botd7y50 said:
in a similar vein, anybody know how to get slug-slime off your hands? defies most cleaning agents.
Try not to fondle them in the first place
Yuck how can you even look at 'it' let alone touch 1 :x

I hate slugs, Horrible slimy evil things, When i spot one on the patio i put a ring of salt round it so it cant escape, Then i sprinkle salt nice and slowly on it . Cant beat a nice bit of torture :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Devious little buggers they are, We have a wooden cat house outside where the cat sleeps it also has its food bowls in there and during slug season the slimy little gits climb in the bowls and eat his food then leave slime everywhere

[/quote]I hate slugs, Horrible slimy evil things, When i spot one on the patio i put a ring of salt round it so it cant escape, Then i sprinkle salt nice and slowly on it . Cant beat a nice bit of torture
That is anger!!! :LOL:

Seen a definite increase in the number of slugs this year but recently discovered a solution. Our new Great Dane pup likes eating them :shock:

Attachments

• Martha (Medium).JPG
    Martha (Medium).JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 437
Our cat dish has been plagued with big slugs until recently - now they have vanished - a hedgehog now lives in the garden - he's gone through all the slugs and now spends the night tipping up the cat food bowl as noisily as possible.

Best thing for catching slugs - get an old jar and bury it in the soil so its neck is level with the ground. Fill it with an ale of your choice and they'll come from miles around to drown in beery slug heaven.

*Might need a fairly big jar, from experience... :LOL:

Back