Retrobike Autumn meet - Saturday 4th Nov 10:30 am Cannock

Hilts":4jp1t9cj said:
Make sure you take lots of pics guys, need to show the wife what I missed out on to have dinner with her family ... :twisted:

Why not give your missus a camera so she can take pics of the meal so you can come to Cannock ;)

I would expect that comment from Jez, but as a recently married man I expected more from you John ...

I am fully aware who wears the trousers in my house and it's not me !

Tell you what Hilts matey.

Ill have the meal with your good other half and you can play with the lads on the bikes. Infact take mine.

I could do with a decent meal. Whats on the menu? Is it a roast? Will I get on with the family? Sounds jolly good fun :)

If you can take my kid to football and swimming , I might be able to go to Cannock too .

and I have a S bike frame to pick up in Eastbourne as well . :roll:

Hilts":2ccagmqv said:
I would expect that comment from Jez, but as a recently married man I expected more from you John ...

I am fully aware who wears the trousers in my house and it's not me !

I'm only joking because I've been there enough times myself.

I'll ask the chef and get back with a menu tomorrow.

The Outlaws are in fact a great laugh and love getting seriously lashed, so I shouldn't really moan as it could be much worse, but what a day to pick..

We'd be coming except that we're going to a racehorse trainers' open day and t'other half is blatting up the gallops on one of their horses...

If the next one's not on the first Saturday of the month then we'll hopefully be along to that (providing the Kona has brakes by then!) :)

Change of plan

Why don't we all go to Hilt's - a quick spin round the garden and then in for a slap up luncheon... top!

Neil

Back