Norfolk broads here we come!!

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
After the crappiest 6 months in all our life`s , The whole James family 9 of us starting with my 7 year old niece to my 92 year old nan and of Course Dad James are off to the norfolk broads on a big cruiser for the week .... The weather looks rubbish but we dont care :D

See you all in a week!! :D

Used to live in Norfolk, so went on the broads quite a few times.

Its lovely, you'll really have a good time ;)

Where are you getting a boat? Wroxham?

Potter Heigham is where the yard is? :D

Does look lovely down there.... Well looking forward to it

come to yarmouth...we like non "local people"....mwahahahah...ps actually im in gorleston just down the road..much nicer here .better beach and a nice coffee shop on the seafront too.... :D just look out for the guy on a san andreas with green tyres(me) supping on a coffee with his feet up and his steed strategiacally placed to bounce sunshine of the main frame to make him look real good.

he.he , Good one .... Its well advertised to stay away from Yarmouth!! :LOL: Something about yobs on old bikes undoing the ropes on the boats!!

honestly its much nicer in gorleston..i think its because life passed us by and left us to it.which was nice.hope you have fun on your trip ...p h is a nice place..have been there a few times for a cuppa and to watch the boats go by..

Had a great week, Here are some pics!!

Attachments

• DSC_0293 (968 x 648).jpg
    DSC_0293 (968 x 648).jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 1,373
  • DSC_0335 (968 x 648).jpg
    DSC_0335 (968 x 648).jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,373
  • DSC_0338 (1278 x 855).jpg
    DSC_0338 (1278 x 855).jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 1,373
I sailed the broads earlier this year it was great, drinking and boats are an awesome combination :D

n859410656_3495788_5817.jpg

I know its quite unbelievable but we seem to do ok for weather considering what the rest of the country was having, Nearly all the rain was at night or early morning and broke into sunshine :D

What is the lower broads like? As much as I loved it and I really did enjoy it, I was under the impression that there was more to stop off and see? Honestly this isnt a complaint though :D

We went from potters to wroxham,wayford, sutton and all the way up the ant too, walked to the local brewery in the rain for some evil local 8% ale cant remember where though.

Back