Dave Yates D.O.N.K.I.S N.O.B. (Finished pics on P8)

Re: Re:

Giom6":1koa9qd5 said:
Here's a few more shots to keep people going. Once I get it back I'll take loads more :LOL:

Even got them to put the tubing decal on the downtube....

Its Not BIKE OF THE YEAR again already is it...?

(seriously) Thank you for taking the time to do this, one more to go and then the true test of the best can be explored.

Do you have the Reynolds 753 decals for the seat stays...? and are you going to use the aweful saddle choice on the bike that was used for the show and was used for the magazine pics or the flite that the bike ended up with...?

Re:

That is going to be the Dogs B****X ;) ...oh, wait, errr :?

Super cool mate :cool:

Looking forward to seeing it progressing.

I presume the forks will be heading my way soon! :)

Cheers
wad

sinnerman":3ej27jxk said:
Giom6":3ej27jxk said:
Here's a few more shots to keep people going. Once I get it back I'll take loads more :LOL:

Even got them to put the tubing decal on the downtube....

Its Not BIKE OF THE YEAR again already is it...?

(seriously) Thank you for taking the time to do this, one more to go and then the true test of the best can be explored.

Do you have the Reynolds 753 decals for the seat stays...? and are you going to use the aweful saddle choice on the bike that was used for the show and was used for the magazine pics or the flite that the bike ended up with...?
Thanks mate.

Not sure about that just yet as there's a long way to go!

I do have the 753 decals for the seat stays - luckily and I will be going for a flite, not the saddle in the magazine picture.

I also got some lovely onza ti pedals and grips to go with the tyres too :)

wadsy":19nw0y52 said:
That is going to be the Dogs B****X ;) ...oh, wait, errr :?

Super cool mate :cool:

Looking forward to seeing it progressing.

I presume the forks will be heading my way soon! :)

Cheers
wad
Thanks Wadsy!

Frame should be back next week with the stem so I'll get all the bits over to you then, if thats ok.

Giom6":2eyejf7l said:
Frame should be back next week with the stem so I'll get all the bits over to you then, if thats ok.

:cool:

Re:

G, are you going with taped bar ends, and have you decided on the position of the Rock Shox decals for your build if any, and are you going to run clear shock boots or none..?

Attachments

• dave%20yates%20donkis%20knob,%20bike95.jpg
    dave%20yates%20donkis%20knob,%20bike95.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 564
  • DONKIS%20NOB.jpg
    DONKIS%20NOB.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 564
Re:

No bar ends just yet. If I can find some I will.

Rock Shox's. Decals will be at the top as per the magazine article. Martin has already got them lined up for me :D

I also have a clear set of shock boots and a clear crud catcher to go on :)

Re:

Mate its going to be COOL.

:cool:

Attachments

• iuy9.jpg
    iuy9.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 548
Back