Fs: Jensen Interceptor series II

Dr S

Old School Grand Master
PRICE DROP-£10,000 FOR THIS WEEK ONLY

For sale due to a house purchase, my beloved series II Interceptor. Got to be one of the nicest available today. Showing just 80,553 miles on the clock.
1970- 6.3 litre Chrysler V8, auto, powerloc diff etc, 300+BHP. Fully restored- rebuilt engine and gearbox, new axle, brakes, suspension bushes, springs, spax dampers, stainless exhausts, radiator, carpets, rubbers, rechromed bumpers, new Pirellis on refurbished series 3 alloys. Ferarri Storm Celeste Blue metalic with black leather trim. Totally 100% rust free and always has been, regularly rustproofed (just re-done) and always garaged from new, never welded with original floors and sills, flawless paint, just finished a major re-commisioning after years in a private collection, just serviced and sold with 12 months tax and MOT, superb driver and surprisingly cheap to own- tax free and less than £200 a year to insure. The insurance value is £20k selling for offers around £10,000. Very fast, sounds amazing and Interceptors are rising in value- a very safe investment in these troubled times: so get your money out of dodgy pension funds and greedy banks and put your pennies in something safe. This car will double in value over the next 12 months!

A company is now re-making Interceptors at £110K plus taxes- this is almost as new for a fraction!

Very close offers accepted as the funds are needed for our new house.

2788755513_25a2ec2af6.jpg

2788755521_f6a8acdd38.jpg

2788755529_67c32d0f6d.jpg

2788755535_74936d2522.jpg

Gutted
Si

I'm currently looking down the back of the sofa for another £13995.
As soon as i find it i'll be round.

Having seen this car in the flesh i can vouch for how fantastic it is.

If any one wants to buy it for me ,it wont be a problem.

Iain

j

elma":t7rbp3bi said:
I'm currently looking down the back of the sofa for another £13995.
As soon as i find it i'll be round.

Having seen this car in the flesh i can vouch for how fantastic it is.

If any one wants to buy it for me ,it wont be a problem.

Iain

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Bloody nice :cool: :cool:

Proper boy's car that, something for the collection to keep the TR4 and Healey company, cheque in post...

(Sorry, was having a lovely sunday afternoon daydream there!)

Re: j

spitoon":z8nc3kdw said:
Could you remove this ad,,,far too tempted,,,, :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Go on- go for it, the chicks will dig it baby yeah!

(sorry watched Gold Member on TV last night- ace!)

I almost wavered until I remembered they only do about 10 to the gallon...

now, what kind of a diesel engine would fit...?

PRICE DROP FOR ONE WEEK ONLY!
£10,000

Get your money out of those rubbish pension funds and put it into this baby- cast iron investment in these troubled times!

Si

Unfortunately the rubbish pension fund has done exactly that and there now isn't any money. :shock:

I just wish I had a garage big enough as I have loved those things for 40 years.

Back