Rare Honda Ebay

cherrybomb":17krk6zx said:
Mind you the boss would have me nuts in a jar if she knew I'd been on a bike again! :? :twisted:

My 'boss' authorised me buying a brand new Buell XB9SX......then sold her 750 Intruder :roll: :roll:

I cancelled the order from Harley (lost £1000 by doing so :cry: :cry: ) and spent the rest here :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Just had a look round the net.

I Like the look of the XB12X Ulysses.

XB12X%201.jpg

I might just be able to persuade her that it's not that quick. :D
What do you reckon me chances are??

ive ridden a few buells they do go round corners like nothing else apart from a race bike but the build quality is shocking a trait shared with all harleys i cant really say much im a ducati guy and they are almost as bad! but neill come on a nr750 this is the blue ringle holey seat collar in 31.8 of the motor cycle world!! :LOL:

IMHO the Ulysses was a wrong marketing decision for Buell....they should stick to building muscle bikes and leave that market to BMW and KTM.

None of the Buells are that quick, that's not what they are aimed at. Their market is in riding fun...the big stupid smile factor.

Innovation is another of their strong points.....fuel in the frame (on all the XB's) keeps the centre of gravity low, as does the under frame exhaust and oil in the rear swing arm. Giant rim sized discs stops them damn quick too.

i used to have a nr 750 poster on my wall years ago ;)
the spam can piston bike lol
i saw a screen on ebay go for 1k a few years ago due to it being ti ni coated
awsome technical excercise
bike po*n :cool:

rob

At least Buell have started using a half decent engine. I could never quite equate all the innovation with the dinosaur of a Harley lump in the middle.

Mind you if I were to switch to a bike with an Aprilia built V Twin, it would be a Tuono or an RSV Mille :D

In the meantime I'm happy with my rice burner

xt003.jpg

Buell that handles "allegedly"!

If you want a buell that "handles like 250 two stroke" Performance Bikes words not mine, ou want one of these.

Attachments

• 2004-buell-xb12r-2004.jpg
    2004-buell-xb12r-2004.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 736
Back