Ever tried complaining to your local council???????

Geof, Just to clear this up for you mate, HGV's, fire engines, cement trucks etc, can all be driven within thier lane :!: And on these roads, which are all pretty narrow. These tractors and huge contraptions are all nearly as wide as the road :shock: In some cases take up the whole road/lane.
My point is this, these tractors and trailers all have orange flashing lights on top, but are never on.
Imagine coming around a corner to find a tractor with a trailer on your side of the road, leaves you with no choice, but to hit the hedge/embankment.
So, Geof i don't have a problem with farmers, after all we all need food, it's just the way that they operate.

OH and as to the cow crap, they have hosed it down before and all was well :D

as far as im aware farmers are required by law to clean the road after driving cattle or ve-hicals if the mud is a certain amount(?).would have to enquire with a friend in highways dept of the council to find out how much if your interested(? again).we have a road known as the acle straight here(cos its 8 miles long with only 1 slight bend in the middle)and farmers use it to drive diggers down it at 10 mph.thats what gets me..they are supposed to pull over but do they?NO.ya get stuck behind 3 mile queues cos of it.......my small rant dun im back to storming castles...good luck with the cow doo doo. :p

Hmm well I can say around us that tractors or trucks will both take up the entire road, you can't get two cars down most of them. I just don't see it's the end of the world. Although I will grant you, not pulling over every so often to let people by is just rude...

its a national pastime in norfolk tractors not pulling over ......they should get gold medals for it..heheheheh.ps as for the doo doo its just one of those things ya get int country,,bah eck..

Back