Bike/parts Collection Assistance Thread

Re:

Also happy to help, I live in S Wales and work in Winchester, often visit family in Bournemouth/Southampton/Portsmouth/Fleet areas so anything in between with notice is not a problem as I have an estate car.

If someone could point me in the right direction with regard how to rebuild some girvin vector 2 forks I'd be very grateful!

Re: Re:

baj":y17iva5u said:
Also happy to help, I live in S Wales and work in Winchester, often visit family in Bournemouth/Southampton/Portsmouth/Fleet areas so anything in between with notice is not a problem as I have an estate car.

If someone could point me in the right direction with regard how to rebuild some girvin vector 2 forks I'd be very grateful!

Thread with pics and someone will be along I'm sure. :mrgreen:

Re:

Happy to help out in Wild West Wales, anywhere around Aberystwyth really, poss as far north as Machynlleth, and east to Newtown, travel around South Wales with work at least once a month too! :D

I have a van too, so can chuck anything in! ;)

Happy to collect from Plymouth (South-west Devon and South-East Cornwall regions) and Bristol as I do the journey every week more or less. Don't mind pulling in off the M5 en route. I'm also in the Lake District once a month (South and West Lakes and Barrow-in-Furness). Also travel to Portsmouth occasionally.

I'm in Manchester and can usually get hold of boxes given a couple of days. I'm happy to collect and store for a reasonable time :) Happy up to 30 miles from Manchester.
Also once a month I go from Manc to Cardiffshire ( well, Porth in the Valleys ) and may be able to drop off on the way.

Re:

hi retro junkie here any where stoke on trent ok for me,can even supply boxs as two friends have bike shops in stoke area :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p ooppps thats just to happy

Back