Olympics: Cycling

Womens BMX should be v.interesting, I think ACC has the edge on shinny with skills but speedy reidys power should see her through.

Now if it was flat pedals and gravel banked turns...

Bad luck for Shanaze. She certainly threw everything at it.....

I just heard that the womens XC race was postponed. Due to rain :?

Bad Luck

She could easily have cruised to Silver, but was going all out for Gold and clipped her front wheel. Really bad luck. Brilliant sporting spirit, she is one gutsy lady. Pity our footballers are'nt even in the same division as our cyclists!

Olympic BMX

Yeah,i love football,but what a bunch of overpaid whingers.Try something else for once,hold down a full time job,get treated like crap by BCF for years,buy your own tracksuit to go to the Worlds,i kid you not,and then rule.Why did Dale Holmes not represent us in the Olmpics?26 National BMX titles,numerous world titles,including this years 20" AND Cruiser?The list goes on.Liam phillips is a great rider,but why only send one male and one female?And Shanaze Reade will win in 2012,no doubt. :D :D

Re: Bad Luck

Wold Ranger":3f3j3d9s said:
She could easily have cruised to Silver, but was going all out for Gold and clipped her front wheel. Really bad luck. Brilliant sporting spirit, she is one gutsy lady. Pity our footballers are'nt even in the same division as our cyclists!

Damn right, its only every four years... Gold or die trying!

BMX

Only thing I have against the BMX is they only get one run in the final! Should be best of three or five really? The Yachtsmen have best of 5.

Back