Ever tried complaining to your local council???????

Luckily i don't have to ride through it, its just the car journey. This stuff sticks like glue.
It is however on a very sharp bend, and in the wet, which is most of the year, is very sketchy :roll:

good idea

FlyingCow.jpg

heathy":2esrn47z said:
Harryburgundy":2esrn47z said:
Get yourself a muck spreader :LOL:

Funny that, that's exactly what Ive been complaining about, bloody farmers and there " i own the countryside" attitude :roll:
I have a farm round the corner from me that needs to get it's cows across the road. Problem being they shit everywhere :x
This stuff doesn't come off with jet washers or hoses, you need to use elbow grease :roll:
This is happening every bloody day :roll:

So what do you suggest, the farmer builds a bridge over the road? Oh, and by the way, without the farmers there would be no country side, try giving them a bit of respect and understanding them, rather than slagging them off for nowt :twisted:

Rant over :roll:

mcobie":26b4skl7 said:
heathy":26b4skl7 said:
Harryburgundy":26b4skl7 said:
Get yourself a muck spreader :LOL:

Funny that, that's exactly what Ive been complaining about, bloody farmers and there " i own the countryside" attitude :roll:
I have a farm round the corner from me that needs to get it's cows across the road. Problem being they shit everywhere :x
This stuff doesn't come off with jet washers or hoses, you need to use elbow grease :roll:
This is happening every bloody day :roll:

So what do you suggest, the farmer builds a bridge over the road? Oh, and by the way, without the farmers there would be no country side, try giving them a bit of respect and understanding them, rather than slagging
them off for nowt :twisted:

Rant over :roll:

No need for bridges or flying cows, just this......Clean up after your f*c*ing self :!: Like i said before, driving bloody tractors with huge trailers and other contraptions about without a care for other road users.

This particular crossing has no road signs, and is about 15ft away from a outside tap, they should hose the crap off the road, instead of leaving 6"of cow crap all over the road.
Last year a transit van crashed on this corner, after slipping in cow crap.
Ive got nothing against farmers, and would have more respect if they respected other road users ;)
Farmers have a duty of care to clean up after themselves, as do other partys that make a mess.

Oh and btw, where would the countryside go if there were no farmers then :?: Disappear :?

heathy":1nqu47hx said:
No need for bridges or flying cows, just this......Clean up after your f*c*ing self :!: Like i said before, driving bloody tractors with huge trailers and other contraptions about without a care for other road users.

This particular crossing has no road signs, and is about 15ft away from a outside tap, they should hose the crap off the road, instead of leaving 6"of cow crap all over the road.
Last year a transit van crashed on this corner, after slipping in cow crap.
Ive got nothing against farmers, and would have more respect if they respected other road users ;)
Farmers have a duty of care to clean up after themselves, as do other partys that make a mess.

Oh and btw, where would the countryside go if there were no farmers then :?: Disappear :?

I don't get bits of this at all. You don't think farmers should drive "bloody tractors" with "huge trailers and other contraptions"? What the?! Should truckies not drive big trucks, or fireman not drive big fire-engines? The don't drive these things about for fun, or to piss you off, they do it because the job requires it.

I understand in an ideal world the roads would always be clean and never have cow crap on them, but if you have to move cows across it twice a day you'd spend all day washing it. And if the road is anything like the ones around us, pouring water on it won't result in a clean road, just a road with 6" crap and another 6" of water on it! :LOL:

As for people crashing, maybe signs should be up, but there is such a thing as driving to the conditions, and if the conditions can be listed as 'slippery due to a healthy covering of crap', I'd be inclined to drive slowly (drive real slow and it doesn't cover your car, too! :D )

The bit about the countryside disappearing? Well it won't, obviously, but all the bits that weren't turned into golf courses would turn to scrub and eventually woodland. Riding only in woodland gets boring, no nice views! :LOL:

Back