Ever tried complaining to your local council???????

psyclone1976

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I did and look how responsive their website was??!!!

Only trying to complain about the taxi's flying around the corner of my road at breakneck speed, ignoring give way priority at junctions just to get people to the reading festival this weekend.

typicalhc7.jpg

yeah they a nightmare not interested i live on the back of an old schoo site where the entrance run along my house and next doors since the shut the school and knocked it down i been unindated with fly tipping in the school areas isnt to bad as i cant see it unless i look out of a back bedroom window but the side the house is a nightmare

Harryburgundy":2onw1s1g said:
Get yourself a muck spreader :LOL:

Funny that, that's exactly what Ive been complaining about, bloody farmers and there " i own the countryside" attitude :roll:
I have a farm round the corner from me that needs to get it's cows across the road. Problem being they shit everywhere :x
This stuff doesn't come off with jet washers or hoses, you need to use elbow grease :roll:
This is happening every bloody day :roll:

heathy":2etgv1wr said:
Harryburgundy":2etgv1wr said:
Get yourself a muck spreader :LOL:

Funny that, that's exactly what Ive been complaining about, bloody farmers and there " i own the countryside" attitude :roll:
I have a farm round the corner from me that needs to get it's cows across the road. Problem being they shit everywhere :x
This stuff doesn't come off with jet washers or hoses, you need to use elbow grease :roll:
This is happening every bloody day :roll:

Mate, that must be a nightmare when cycling home on a rainy day!! Shit spray from horse shit is bad enough on an MTB in the woods but cow dung is just as bad. :( :(

Back