Rocky Mountain Summit

Very tidy and good to see that being correctly attired features highly in the list of priorities. Signature build coming......?

Not wanting to be contrary but I actually prefer just the middle tube being in red, really highlights the e-stay design and almost looks like a bright slash across a plain white conventional frame. Then again I've been at a computer all day and my eyes are a bit boggly.

Phoar!!!

Very tasty Mr. K, very tasty!

Al.

Re: .

mrkawasaki":3mclwpxe said:
As a matter of interest - which of these paintways do you guys prefer (I just can't make my mind up!)??

Mr K

Red through the middle as it is with white lower tubes. :cool:

Just browsing through and noticed this bike

Brought one of these back from Vancouver in 1990, full XT and Syncros group.

Stolen in France a few years back :cry:

Still, good to se some pics of one again

just found a seller with a 17" locally. i've emailed the person to see if he still has it available. At the very least, maybe I can get some pics of the bike. Quoting the sellers ad, and as Neil G stated, full XT and Syncros.

how light/heavy is a Summit frame? As opposed to say something like my Cirrus frame?

my vote is full red lowers as well.

Read somewhere how heavy...and its heavy :LOL:

IIRC catalogue says its heavier by 1/2 or 3/4lb than a normal frame or something.

gump":vuuo9utg said:
IIRC catalogue says its heavier by 1/2 or 3/4lb than a normal frame or something.

'A special blend of Prestige tubing diameters and gauges maintains strength, resulting in high performance advantages with a mere 0.5lbs additional weight' 1990 RM Catalogue

Back