22" Raleigh Proline UK Made Titanium final-run calling 6'2"

masha

Kona Fan
Raleigh Proline UK Made Titanium final-run RSP full ti frame. 20" c-c, 22" c-t (seat) with a 23" (top) tube c-c

1,1/8 head tube - 30mm seat post, v-brake only. Frame no. H10160

I have acquired and OUTSTANDING example of this sought after final UK made RSP ti frames.

Its a monster for all you superkings (I would say anyone 6'2" and above) - would make a cracking MTB

The tatty decals have gone, and have revealed a COMPLETELY UNMARKED frameset, no dents, cracks or defects of any kind, there is not even a trace of ANY chainsuck!

Welds are gorgeous compared to far-eastern built Raleigh titanium frames, it would pass for something considerably more expensive.

A tall rider will love this frame. and being late '90s it's a bit of Raleigh history as one of the last RSP's and ti frames of its type built.

If it doesn't sell I might build it into a commuter with some skinny slicks and some drops - as this will also suit a large frame.

£275 delivered - or swaps p/x's for classic quality steel or ti frames around 19", M900 XTR kit of the same value

Attachments

• 22"1.jpg
    22"1.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 593
  • 22"2.jpg
    22"2.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 593
Re:

Thanks and Thanks

head tube on this Raleigh is 16.7cm

red bike is the Y2K SE (Mike Hailwood Evolution) bike by Ducati, there's a few in the UK, they made 2000 worldwide for the year 2000 (although they weren't all delivered to customers until as late as 2003 - and were the first complete motorcycle that was "Internet order only" - quite bold for back then.

Back