Carlton professional

bencs

Retro Newbie
Hi all,

I have inherited a Carlton professional bike from my father in law but with all the will in the world it's just too big for me. I am selling it with a campagnolo seat pin, brooks (i think) saddle along with, universal brakes and ambrosia handlebars and stem. I have a few other bits like cables etc that come with it too. Key things needed will be bottom bracket, crank gear shift system and wheels.

The history of this bike is that it has been in the loft for 20 years plus so it has a little surface rust and the paint has been chipped but otherwise it's fine.

I am based in dawlish Devon - i would preference the buyer to see it as I am not an expert when it comes to these sort of bikes

Frame code is b3c65 and it ties in colourise with around about the 1970 age.

Some photos here
https://www.flickr.com/photos/77517226@N05/

Had to let it go as was a touch too big for me - looks like it would make a beautiful bike for someone - but sadly not me :(

Re:

Hi all

To clarify The measurements of the seat tube from bottom bracket (centre) to the top of the seat tube at the back is 24". The measurement from centre of bottom bracket to mid point of top tube is 23"1/4.

Apologies I forgot the price in my original post. I would be very happy with £200 as it is in the photos as from the research I have done it seems to be a rarish top end bike. However these things are only worth what someone is willing to pay so I would be more than happy to consider offers.
Many thanks
Ben

Back