Catalogue The BIG Rocky Mountain catalogue thread

Here is a link to the complete hi-rez catalogue. This was put together from 2 part scans per page that were pieced back to one, colour corrected and PDF'd by me. Enjoy!

Big thanx go to cdngrimpeur for taking the time and effort to do the scans and fowarding off to me.

http://www.mediafire.com/?oprwy3hecec

the PDF will be better quality than the originals posted here cuz cdngrimpeur scanned them at higher rez.

Elev12k has posted the PDF in the Gallery & Archive section as well.

I also have a much larger 15mb PDF of the same catalogue, but is only SLIGHTLY better quality than the 3mb one on here now. The difference is only noticeable in the spec portion on each model, but it's only marginal so I thought I'd post the much smaller PDF to conserve bandwidth.

Many thanks to cdngrimpeur, RockiMtn and Elev12k, that's a great addition, much appreciated.

I don't suppose anybody has 1997 do they?

neilll":8d6l0vjc said:
Anthony":8d6l0vjc said:
I don't suppose anybody has 1997 do they?
I wish....
Got 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 98...
I think I'm right in saying that 97/8 were the years when RMB had no official importer into the UK, and the only source of supply was a semi-official one via Nirvana Cycles in Westcott, who could supply bikes to order. I thought long and hard before buying a second-hand 97 Kilauea in preference to a new 98 Cardiac. And the rest isn't history.

Anyway if true that would explain the lack of 97 brochures in the UK. Might it be that this was just after RMB was bought out and maybe there was a general hiatus over exports to Europe? But some 97 and 99 brochures must surely survive in Canada somewhere?

Back