Peaks Ride 2008 Accommodation - NEW INFORMATION!

I'm going through my diary now to see if I can free up the Saturday- will not be staying over though as the kids are being challenging at nights and the Mrs says no. Its about 3 hours home so I can stay til 8-9ish and have a shandy with you guys.

longun":324fraiw said:
what date will this be,if im free ill come for a day as local ish :D

Check the NW ride thread at the top of the Rides page, its that.

6 September.

Neil, Klien mad and myself have booked into a b&b up the road so that twin still available ;)

More accomodation

Heathy has kindly informed me today that there are two double rooms at a B+B in Hope (where he and KleinMad are staying - don't let that put you off - they're very nice boys... ;-) ) - here's the details for those on a budget:

2 double rooms for single Saturday night occupancy - one at £55 and the other at £60 - single occupancy £40/45.

Ring Kevin Jellis on 07810 370518 ASAP.

Postcode S33 6RD.

Just shows it is possible with a little leg work to get yourselves sorted... :roll: ;)

Nursemaid K

PS. Apparently you are NOT allowed to bring sheep back to your rooms mind....

Ok....I've booked at Woodbine, ended up with a triple/en-suite so if anyone wants to split the cost of the room with me then you are welcome...

Not bothered about farting/burping but have an aversion to psychotic sleepwalkers and people who snore like Trolls ;)

If you do wanna do this then i've paid £60 per night for two nights....so two of us will be £30 each/3 of us £20 each.

Also happy to do a split for just the Saturday night if it helps anybody
:)

Hey Neillllll,

I think I'm gonna be up for this.

Will just be the Saturday night though if that is ok.

Gonna ask a mate to come as well so probably be two of us.

Chris.

Back