Chicksands - THURS NIGHT RIDES!

Turtle Power and small bike are back this week.... :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll:

TMNT_Leonardo.gif

COWABUNGA

jango":3hvrcz11 said:
Neill, will this be the clown bike's last outing? :cry:

I fecking hope so....I hate the bastid thing :evil:

Once the Pace is running again that will be my 'daily driver' and the 'Dale will get permanently strapped to the turbo trainer until I can find an 18" frame for it.

After that....Hmmmm...a choice of things to build and got parts for 'em all I think :D

Nice ride last night chaps.....I think we ended up doing quite a few miles in the end....and it didn't kill me :)

Funniest moment of the night...
Coming across two 15 year olds in full face helmets, body armour and 7" of travel and watching their jaws hit the floor in disbelief as three 'old guys' ride out of the Freeride Area......Jango head to toe in 1990's lycra on a Ti hardtail....me, overweight, wearing a 661 Core Saver and riding a bike three sizes too small for me and MCK on a Cross Bike :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Proper WTF looks on their faces :LOL: :LOL:

Bummer of the night
Losing a brand new pair of glasses then losing the other guys :oops:

See you next week ;)

Agreed, good ride. Not sure the CX bike is very well suited to Chicksands on a regular basis - I missed blasting the 4X track!

The look on those kids faces was classic though :LOL:

If anybody else is coming in teh next few weeks I'd suggest bringing lights. Visibility was poor in the singletrack later on (especially if wearing sunglasses ;) )

Bike and lights in the back of the car if anybody's heading over tomorrow eve?

I'm brimming with confidence after the 10 hour slog in Moray last wkend! :D

Martin

Drapoon":h7x8v7no said:
Bike and lights in the back of the car if anybody's heading over tomorrow eve?
Martin

Depends on the next few hours tonight for me....swapping brakes on the Pace currently :roll:

Back