Look @ wat i just got myself !! Ti content

Top trumps

So glad it's for small(er) people - otherwise I would have been a tad green all day... :)

Congratulations on the find - must have been one of those moments!

Mr K

Re: Top trumps

mrkawasaki":3tb609qi said:
So glad it's for small(er) people - otherwise I would have been a tad green all day... :)

Congratulations on the find - must have been one of those moments!

Mr K

Honestly..

i found 2 pcs.. fren of mine took the other, and we both got a good deal !! ;)

Re: Top trumps

mrkawasaki":2wava96c said:
must have been one of those moments! Mr K

Jeff has 'moments' like that all the time, Singapore seems to be the Mother Lode for Retro MTB parts....

Nice find Jeff ;)

Jeff, I'm due to be popping via singapore sometime next year, I'll have to call round & check out all your lovely swag :)

I remember seeing mike kloser & our own tim davies at margam park both on ti megas & they did indeed look very cool :D nice find ;)

scant":1nkue9hf said:
Jeff, I'm due to be popping via singapore sometime next year, I'll have to call round & check out all your lovely swag :)

I remember seeing mike kloser & our own tim davies at margam park both on ti megas & they did indeed look very cool :D nice find ;)

Come on over !! i'll show ya around !!

dont bring too much luggage.. you'll definitely bring loads back.

You guys really should come too.. lots of bigger frames that i wouldnt want.. ;)

stevet1":2xcc4vle said:
Oh man that is nice, especailly all the matching parts - you need to build that sucka up.

Tks dude..

too many to build... too little time.. & most importantly !! too little $$$ :?

That's an absolute beauty Tim - mucho jealous.

They must have buried hundreds of MTB time capsules in Singapore mate - keep on digging!

Back