my fuquay, all finished

Re: fuquay

Great work there. Can't wait to see a full frameset shot

Re: fuquay

managed an hour fettling before i had to go out earlier............on a bike haha ;) really pleased so far, paint seems okay and its coming together with no issues so far..............realised i need a bb also and some chainring bolts and granny spacers, cant find any nice spare ones, d'oh. hope you all like. cant believe its taken this long to go this far, usually go mad and rush/buy everything asap.

Re: my fuquay, all painted now. a real bespoke frame ;)

cheers dude, i must say im well happy with it. glad i bought it now and is gonna stay in the fleet till i can no longer ride, then ill just stare at it lol. saddles a little high, which make a change but till the cranks etc are on i dont want to move it too much.

Re:

Jeez, that's a monster - all the more to splatter though :D

Great job

Re: my fuquay, all painted now. a real bespoke frame ;)

Fantastic. And in a proper size.

Re: my fuquay, all painted and slowly being built up

so last night i decided to bolt the pace chainrings to my raceface crank.................whats the dealio with the bloody granny ring/spacer set up!!!!! had to buy some 8mm spacers and some more 16mm bolts to (fingers crossed) get it mocked up for bb sizing and maybe a refurb. good job im in no rush, although it did give me the push to order a chain and cassette. nowt flashy but it will get used and abused so cant warrent xtr throughout lol

im now at the point of selling some other frames and bits to look into xtr mechs over the xt ones......bloody hobby

Back