Retro madness on ebay

Re: Mistress Ebay

gradeAfailure":lo97da3e said:
Ah, not using AuctionSniper then...? It's how I get most of my stuff... ;-)

What is this?? Man, I am always getting sniped and it sh*ts me.. I reckon that's what ahappened with the White Porcs yesterday.. I was crossing the line at $140, then... :evil:

"Cool Wall".. Too true!! Ringle QRs, never tight enough without twisting them and a big nipple of skin on yer thumb, punched through the CNC work! :LOL:

ameybrook":26vg0zst said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=001&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=110048922118&rd=1&rd=1

$142 for a pair of Porcs. Unbelieveable.

And I was so close too :cry:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sniping bugs me. I was outbid so many times on my Spinergys before I finally broke down and used a Sniper. I think they should all be banned, but its the nature of the beast these days...Auctionsniper.com is te one I use, and its worked well.

I've just had a look at this auctionsniper thingy and it asks for your ebay password :shock: :!: Is it completely safe :?:

Yeah, they need that stuff because basically they're logging in as you right before the auction ends and bidding as you. I've used it for a month now and I havent had any problems.

Back