Votes: 30 11.9%
  • Rumpfy's 1989 Otis Guy

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • ridevintagemtb's 1990 Yeti FRO. Ex Juli Furtado

Votes: 30 11.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re:

Definitely bringing mine, just haven't registered yet or decided on what else to bring :?

Re:

Bring the Zinns!

I'll bring mine too, and let's try and get as many as possible on show - they were all made just down the road from Warwick after all so it'd be like a homecoming...!

:cool:

Re: Re:

BoyBurning":f6f2px88 said:
Bring the Zinns!

I'll bring mine too, and let's try and get as many as possible on show - they were all made just down the road from Warwick after all so it'd be like a homecoming...!

I could possibly bring two of them depending on how and what I drive. I would like to bring a couple of others too :)

If it helps you with the decisions, there's already a BOLX and a Manitou FRS registered, and an Explosif [but not an early Pro].

So, the Vulcan and the F1 might be good choices...!

BoyBurning":329edn1x said:
If it helps you with the decisions, there's already a BOLX and a Manitou FRS registered, and an Explosif [but not an early Pro].

So, the Vulcan and the F1 might be good choices...!
F1, Zinns and Vulcan are a must. Hope to get the Lloyd and one other finished before that too

Giom6":1z0mciit said:
F1, Zinns and Vulcan are a must. Hope to get the Lloyd and one other finished before that too

Register the ones which are definites in the meantime so that the registered bikes list can be updated... ;)

BoyBurning":2yp08sm6 said:
Giom6":2yp08sm6 said:

Register the ones which are definites in the meantime so that the registered bikes list can be updated... ;)

When I've checked your website the list of what's registered is for Last year ...am I being uber thick

BoyBurning":1mudw4f6 said:
Giom6":1mudw4f6 said:

I'll do it this week :cool:

Retro Spud":k1du5waa said:
When I've checked your website the list of what's registered is for Last year ...am I being uber thick

I'm waiting for Gio before I update the list...

:LOL:

Back