Whisky

I was trying to sell a jeroboam of taitinger reserve champagne but it got pulled too .

Yup...even with all the disclaimers about 'buying the bottle not the contents' etc....Ebay will still pull it. I was trying to sell some Australian wine from the 50's / 60's....and that really is just for the bottle...the contents would be (and are...I tasted some....come on...you get home late and theres nothing in the fridge...bla bla bla :LOL: ) completely shot.
They got pulled as well.
Getting quite interested in all the bits you fellas have...anyone got some 78 Mouton I can buy for a fiver...maybe some Romanee-Conti
:roll: ;)

ABC":17jp7xel said:
Hello,

Firstly you can sell whisky on ebay, but you have to word it that you are selling a collectable container, and the contents are incidental. You then have to quote 5 points, things like customs at your end, you are the correct age for buying alochol etc, look at any whisky listing and you will see these points.

The bottles I have are:

Balvenie 1972 only 140ish bottles
Balvenie 25 year old
St Magdalene Rare malt series 19 year old
Laphroaig 30 year old x 2 75ml
Full Ardbeg young series (4 bottles)
Manachmore managers dram
Bruichladdich red and blacker still
Bruichladdich valinchs x 3
Bowmore sea dragon 30 year old and seagull 25 year old ceramic bottles
Box PC6 all 6 diffrent bottles

there may be more, if people are intested, pm me and I will give prices and full details i.e. bottle numbers, abv, etc.

cheers
glen

Some very nice whisky there fella....if you want to PM me with some prices I can ask around if you like. Carl

Pm me prices - my dad is in the whisky society up here so he has more than a few mates that might show an interest.

OI!
Please be careful what you say about our Bells Whiskey unless
you want a visit from the SNP
Thats Alex on the right :LOL:

Back