JUST WHAT I NEED / DCD

Curious! Didn't realise they made them for square chainstays...

How come you never see DCDs anymore? Used to be on everyone's bike a few years ago...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
cant do bank transfer , my building society charge me £25.00 fo it

so its not an option , if you can get it i will paypal you the money

You get it and I will be willing to arrange payment. Pm me when won.

Awww, isn't this forum nice? :)

Anyone know why the Germans aren't really using PayPal? I've seen NOS M900 cantis going for £18 on ebay.de, but paying for stuff from there is a right pain...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
gradeAfailure":1ukaacue said:
Awww, isn't this forum nice? :)

Anyone know why the Germans aren't really using PayPal? I've seen NOS M900 cantis going for £18 on ebay.de, but paying for stuff from there is a right pain...

I surf the german ebay a lot and I have to say they are using Paypal a lot more these days, I think they are all just used to the bank transfer thing - uberweisung - I wish I knew exactly how it worked but I still trust Paypal more than bank transfers.

Yep paypal is making progress in Germany. I think they don't want to be invaded by overseas things.
Btw a DCD is a cool wall part as well. :)

Back