97' Pace RC200

i have set a limit , but wont lose it for the sake of an extra £50

see what he comes up with

..... Its just a bike frame after all, Pace made thousands of them.

im going to take this comment^^^

its just that they are as rare as hens teeth to find, espcially in good condition, :D

annd this comment^^^, and guess that the pace frames didnt hold up too well...

True, but I often think that prices are inflated because of the hype that we create. We need to keep a level head. Rather than asking 'what do you want for it', we need to be saying 'I think its worth this'. In that way, we contain the market, certainly in the short term, and we dictate prices.

A brand new Pace sells for less than £500, so how much is a frame thats 10yrs old, has been battered to death by an xc racer (because thats who bought them) and is incompatible with most of todays parts really worth??

Yours cynically,

Russ

:)

not so much of an xc racer , who battered it to death

but a roadie , who saw it fell in love with it , and kept it locked up for most of its life

hence the being covered in vaseline to protect the ally

apparently a roadie trick ???????

SLIM":2opi6b3o said:
not so much of an xc racer , who battered it to death

but a roadie , who saw it fell in love with it , and kept it locked up for most of its life

hence the being covered in vaseline to protect the ally

apparently a roadie trick ???????

But what is it worth to you? He's not getting anything out of it on his garage wall so why not offer him £100? If he's a greedy b*****d, then let him take his chances on e-bay.

I like retro stuff because I (used to be able to) get top notch kit at low prices. As far as I'm concerned, when 10 yr old kit starts costing the same as new stuff, I'll start buying new stuff :(

true , if he is looking for stupid money , he`s looking at the wrong person

but will give him a fair ( what I think its worth ) price

and if it is stupid money , will post up here :p

someone will take it :LOL:

Back