the weather

gibbleking

Old School Grand Master
frikkin drokk..not happy...was looking forward to going out for a ride today..got all ready ...stepped outside ......and fwap.....it threw it down...im beginning to suspect a conspiricy .......always thought the clouds had something against me.as i type this its flippin sunny and warm...its gotta be a trap.... :evil: :evil:

well myself , CK and Average Mark waited and waited for you , you missed a crackin ride in the mud and rain , top stuff !!

Pity the poor sods at the V (nothing to do with brakes apparently) Festival last night! Most of them will have evolved gills by now. There must have been 30mm of the wet stuff last night.

60 miles on sat in the sun then down the beach for some kite boarding for a hour. Sunday 40 on the road bike then sat on the beach to watch the zapcat racing home for a spot of lunch then out to the beach again for 2 hours kiteboarding not a bad weekend no sign of the forcasted rain.

Iwasgoodonce":31cren2p said:
Pity the poor sods at the V (nothing to do with brakes apparently) Festival last night! Most of them will have evolved gills by now. There must have been 30mm of the wet stuff last night.

Probably poor form quoting myself but I have just seen the cars being pulled out of V at Weston Park. Imagine the keenest SAS camo experts had been asked to hide a car in a muddy field! The wipers were stuggling to push the mud off the screens!

Skin doesnt leak :LOL:

Rain is ok. Just get yourself past the 'I'm dry and my bike is clean' stage and you'll be fine ;)

Its one of the best feelings coming in after a wet muddy ride, showering and having some hot grub :cool:

I quite enjoy riding in the rain. On the road it can be an arse but off-road you have the trails to yourself most of the time, no walkers or lightweight bikers out to spoil your fun.

Back