Fat Chance Titanium is now finished 100% (maybe lol)

no this one is the one ill keep whatever to much time has gone into tracing the parts i had in my head as a dream build and it makes me smile when i ride it like no other bike ive ridden! :D

I thought the Manitou's looked better, if you do want RS then how about some Mag21 SL/Ti's? Maybe if you could find a blue aftermarket brace then the Mag's would be perfect? But the yellow of the Judy's clashes.

An otherwise meticulous build though :D

yeah the forks are kinda of the bit i just cant get right! in the flesh the sl's look ok as the tyres are butterscotch it kinda makes it work. The manitous just dont work great do they! mag 21's are too short although i think the very last sl tis were longer travel? a ti rigid fork maybe to flexy im really not sure does anyone know what fat specced these with was it a suspension fork or was it always just frame only? How about painting the forks?

that doesnt do it for me forks are too thin,,,i mean it is lovely no doubt! thats the problem i have although this is a rider i want it to look balanced the ti tubes are beefy a fork needs to reflect this perhaps i should try the lawill leaders on it!

Back