Mochuelo24 feedback

Hi !
I just received a Syncros stem : it's just in perfect condition, in the box... I'm really happy with that. I received it very quickly, this transaction was really perfect, so thank you Mochuelo24 !

Merri

Friendly helpful person to deal with . Item arrived well wrapped , thank you , Mike .

Joshua is a pleasure to deal with.....remember he's doing this in his second language!
NOS front mech exactly as described and promptly posted.
Would definately deal again.

ebay_special

Bit of mis-communication on price but we sorted that out and shipping was pretty quick from Spain to the UK. Very pleased with the bars. Cheers!

Bought front mech from Joshua , took weeks to come , and when arrived ,was found to be bottom pull rather than top as described . Got a refund for the mech , but no refund for the return postage . Also , was intersted in a seat post that was for sale , was found to be different size to that described . Nice person to deal with other than the fact he doesn't always know what he is selling :evil:

Re:

Great transaction with Joshua. Cracking condition thumbies @ a good price due to the £/€

Cheers.......Nick

Re:

It was pleasure to do business with Joshua. Good communication, posted goods promptly and very well packed. Thanks!

Bought a fork from Joshua... great person to deal with. Shipping was fast, but the brake bosses had broken through the packaging, so maybe a little more packing material would have helped but the item arrived in the condition advertised.

Would do business again.

Back