Whats hidden in the depths of your garage?

I went up to the midlands to see my folks last week. I had a rummage around their garage for 10 mins and found 2x brand new Mavic 517 rims, a brand new Hope titanium screw on rear hub, Ringle H20 cage, old skool XT front mech, White Porcupine (dirty white), Middleburn chain rings, Middleburn cable oiler things, a venhill alloy bolt kit.... and a little worn Ringle Components T-shirt.
Their Garage is like a tip so i'm going up in a few weeks time to dig out what else is hidden in their. The components are not mega rare but I'm sure their are some more hidden tresures in there, I know for sure there are some brand new Pace rings hidden in there.

jez is after white porcs. i could be interested in some venhill bolts.. that is if you want to sell any of it :)

Uncle Buck":5ni6ggz6 said:
Hmmmm. I've been looking for a 517 rim to match my front. It's not grey/black is it?

Yes, one is a grey/black one and the other anodised a lime green colour on the eyelet face. I'm going to proberbly build the hope hub up on the lime one and hunt out an old Sach Malliard freewheel in gold to run on that and the black one I cannot see using for anything. If you have a good use for it then I'm happy to part with it. The white Porc I will not be using either. My Dad found some more rims in the shed yesterday, a couple of Campag Stenos off my old Zinn and a FIR rim.

Heheh, nothing in my folks' garage aprat from some old butchered 300LX brake levers and an old Raleigh Team Banana (which anyone is welcome to FOC!) :LOL:

Pm'd you re. those Middleburn rings though Steve... ;)

14 mtb's a gsxr 1100 streetfighter project,a 1200 kawazuki,a fireblade
several benchtop cnc's, a lathe,assorted other tools/tooling a small tv
a stereo,alisheet ,plastic sheet tit sheet, and other miscellanious shite
oh and an srp box of anodised parts

Back