BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
Found myself with a little spare time over the past few days so time to get rid of some things that I probably won't be using any time soon. All the stuff from my previous FS thread is tagged on to the bottom. More to follow in the next day or two including XC Pro/Specialized wheels, Vetta SL, Kona Race Light post, Kona A/B Drive tyres......

I keep this thread updated so everything listed below is available to buy

All prices include UK Royal Mail (signed for) postage or Myhermes for bigger items. I'm happy to post worldwide at buyers cost. I always give combined postage discount on multiple purchases and will only charge what it actually costs. I would prefer a reply in the thread followed by a PM but I’m not going to insist on it and dibs are at my discretion. Payment by paypal gift or goods +4% please. Local collection is welcomed which will of course will save on postage plus I'll offer a beverage and maybe a biscuit, if you're lucky :)

➡️ Various chainrings....
1. Biopace 48T 110BCD with lots of life left £11
2. Superglide 46T 110BCD a little worn £5 SOLD
3. Unknown 46T 110BCD steel and heavy but loads of life in it £postage cost only SOLD
4. Syncros 42T 94BC Compact Mint condition £25 SOLD
5. Specialites TA 38T 130BCD (didn't realise this was std road until after I took the pic) £7
6. Salsa 24T 56BCD (Suntour compact granny) nicks to a couple teeth but still in good shape £9
7. Biopace 28T 74BCD (standard granny) in good shape £6
8. Biopace 24T 74 BCD (standard granny) steel, in good shape £6 SOLD

➡️ Various bars from the top:
1) World Force risers in blue/gunmetal. 25.4mm clamp, 670mm wide £9
2) Sakae MT, steel, heavy, very retro, plenty of backsweep £8
3) ITM Superalloy 530mm £6.50
4) GT alloy, 520mm £7 SOLD
5) Titanium with shim and end plugs. Super narrow at 440mm £6.50 SOLD

SOLD
➡️ Kona Velocity stem 1 1/8" with (often missing) original bung. 130mm reach with little or no rise. Nice cosmetic condition with good decals all round £22.50
➡️ Ritchey stem 1" x 130mm with a little rise. Decent condition overall £20
➡️ Tioga DL2001 bars 540mm wide, logos a little worn £10
➡️ Kona A & B Drive tyres from 93 in excellent condition. Logos are perfect, front tread 9.5/10, rear 8.75/10! Just need a light clean £32.50
➡️ Deore 7 speed thumbies in very nice condition. No rust to the clamps. Fixing screws replaced with allen bolts £25
➡️ DX M650 front mech in good condition but decal has gone, 28.6 BP £8

Re: Clearing the shed; all sorts for sale

bump

Re: Re:

shed":3dirw9yw said:
dont suppose you have a black rigida rim have u

Sorry I'm afraid not :(

Re: Clearing the shed; all sorts for sale

Bump

Re: Clearing the shed; all sorts for sale MORE ADDED 25th FEB

I'll take the Kona bars mate and maybe the Kona seatpost i'll check the measurement on mine first.

Re: Clearing the shed; all sorts for sale MORE ADDED 25th FEB

Spanky22b":2yt0xjxn said:
I'll take the Kona bars mate and maybe the Kona seatpost i'll check the measurement on mine first.

Reserved for you mate, just let me know :)

Back