Whisky

ABC

Dirt Disciple
Well, I am away to sell some single malts via evilbay, and wondered if their was any collectors on here, who wanted first refusal.

Bottles from bowmore bruichladdich, laphroiag, balvenie, ardbeg etc.

cheers
Glen

What ages are they....etc. Know someone who might be interested.
Can you sell alcohol on Ebay....everytime I try it gets pulled.
Cheers
Carl

Yeah I thought you couldnt sell alcohol on the bay, theres no way of age checking the buyer.

Last year my father asked me to sell a rare bottle of port on ebay for him, after a few days they pulled the auction and the bottle is back in the cupboard, none of us liked port, think it's well over 30 years old and never opened, any ideas how to sell it?

guybe":31pl17m5 said:
Last year my father asked me to sell a rare bottle of port on ebay for him after a few days, they pulled the auction and the bottle is back in the cupboard, none of us liked port, think it's well over 30 years old and nver opened, any ideas how to sell it?

Which port is it? Yum yum.
Hope it hasn't been sat upright in a cupboard for 25 years :(

Hello,

Firstly you can sell whisky on ebay, but you have to word it that you are selling a collectable container, and the contents are incidental. You then have to quote 5 points, things like customs at your end, you are the correct age for buying alochol etc, look at any whisky listing and you will see these points.

The bottles I have are:

Balvenie 1972 only 140ish bottles
Balvenie 25 year old
St Magdalene Rare malt series 19 year old
Laphroaig 30 year old x 2 75ml
Full Ardbeg young series (4 bottles)
Manachmore managers dram
Bruichladdich red and blacker still
Bruichladdich valinchs x 3
Bowmore sea dragon 30 year old and seagull 25 year old ceramic bottles
Box PC6 all 6 diffrent bottles

there may be more, if people are intested, pm me and I will give prices and full details i.e. bottle numbers, abv, etc.

cheers
glen

Latest posts

Back