Marin Dusk 'til Dawn Thetford - 4th October

cannondale king":219tb32c said:
i pitty the fool and if that b team gets in my way god help em dont make me mad ggrrrrr all i can really say is b team quit your jibba jabba :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You couldn't keep up with me at Thetford Dan, and I'm the slow fat member of our team ;) :LOL:

MadCowKev":2jrb57pf said:
cannondale king":2jrb57pf said:
i pitty the fool and if that b team gets in my way god help em dont make me mad ggrrrrr all i can really say is b team quit your jibba jabba :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

You couldn't keep up with me at Thetford Dan, and I'm the slow fat member of our team ;) :LOL:

thats cos i was taking it easy so not to show you up kev :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ;) :LOL: ;)

Right then chaps, shall we make this a bit more interesting :idea:
Lets have some sort of prize for the most laps completed ;)
Should heat things up nicely :D

How about a prize for the slowest lap, or, a prize for 'doing a Heathy' before / during the race :LOL:

I know its just over a month away, but do we have an RB plan for time of arrival, camp location, BBQ maybe.......???

And does anyone have plan for staying awake? i.e. lots of sleep the day before! :LOL:

Pickle":yhxqja8q said:
I know its just over a month away, but do we have an RB plan for time of arrival, camp location, BBQ maybe.......???

I think the race is 8pm to 8am? Based on this I'll be getting there at about 2-3pm to set up my gazebo and ride a lap etc. I'm going to bring a couple of disposable BBQs as fish finger sandwiches are the race food of choice for Team B! Jango will bring his stove for the kettle ;)

John is also lending us the retrobike banners so everybody will know who we are!

Pickle":yhxqja8q said:
And does anyone have plan for staying awake? i.e. lots of sleep the day before! :LOL:

This is Heathys responsibility as team motivator :D He'll probably charge us all with energy gels, pro-plus and fish fingers. Not sure of our race strategy yet, 1, 2 or even 3 lap - probably best wait until we see the course and weather......!

Cool, that works for me ;)

I have plenty of Pro-Plus at home at the moment......for obvious reasons! :LOL:

Wu-Tangled":6ygx3ksv said:
Fellas, I'm having to bow out of this one now. So we need to fill my place in Reki's team.

:(

Neil and Ben were both looking to race........

Back