BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
Not really quite ready to add anything right now but wanted the 10,000th readers bike!

Re:

One of my dream bikes from BITD. There wasn't even a Cannondale dealer nearby so I had to make do with the catalogue. I'm not sure that I ever saw one in the metal before mine arrived a year or so ago now. It's a bit rough around the edges but hopefully it will look something like this when I'm done putting it all back together

The frame polished up quite nicely. As many of us know, the old 'dales would shed their paint if you looked at them too hard, but the paint that remains still polishes up a treat :)

Re:

Added a few parts yesterday afternoon

Re:

Very nice mate.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with. Are you going for a catalogue build?

Re: Re:

Giom6":1otm5fep said:
Very nice mate.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with. Are you going for a catalogue build?

I think I have all the parts, so it would be rude not too, wouldn't it? :D

Re:

Catalogue spec it is then sir :D

Now I just need spare time and somewhere to hang it - I can cram plenty of unbuilt bikes into the shed but finding room to hang another fully built one is a completely different story :roll:

Re: Re:

raidan73":28r56im5 said:
Catalogue spec it is then sir :D

Now I just need spare time and somewhere to hang it - I can cram plenty of unbuilt bikes into the shed but finding room to hang another fully built one is a completely different story :roll:
I know how that feels mate...I'm up in to the attic now :)

It's goingti look sweet...

Back