any PC/ Phone Buffs?

daj

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Hello,

The old man wants Fleetwood mac "the Chain" on his phone ...You know the one.. Grand prix theme.

Right I have managed to get it converted to MP3 from ipod and now loaded on the phone but of course it starts from the begining ... is there anyway I can just get the Duuumm daaaa dddaaa dddaaa dummm .... YOU KNOW THE BIT :D with is about 1 min 30 secs into the song?

Any help be great

Dave

i think you can capture a section of a song using real player but im not sure
Try googling
"how do i capture a section of a song for my phone"
or words to that effect,you can usually see something that seems to relate to what your looking for
Asking these type of questions in a google search as opposed to asking on a bike :? forum
Gets you quicker answers
i use this method when the computer f$%^& up to quickly localize the problem :D

daj":3jw0yabp said:
Hello,

is there anyway I can just get the Duuumm daaaa dddaaa dddaaa dummm .... YOU KNOW THE BIT :D with is about 1 min 30 secs into the song?

Any help be great

Dave

Use Cool Edit (or similar package), load the MP3 and snip the bit you want and save it as a new file, copy to phone, job done.

Cool Edit has now been bought by Adobe and is known as Adobe Audition but if you sniff around you will find old versions of Cool Edit you can use.

If you have Nero on the PC for burning cds then you can use the Nero Wave Editor that comes with it to cut&paste the section of audio you want into a new track.

Failing that, drop me a PM and if you email me the audio I'll edit it for you! :)

I was more than just a little surprised when I simply dragged n dropped an itunes track straight onto my Sony Ericsson - no issues whatsoever...

neilll":2ll2m6hq said:
daj":2ll2m6hq said:
Hello,

is there anyway I can just get the Duuumm daaaa dddaaa dddaaa dummm .... YOU KNOW THE BIT :D with is about 1 min 30 secs into the song?

Any help be great

Dave

Use Cool Edit (or similar package), load the MP3 and snip the bit you want and save it as a new file, copy to phone, job done.

Cool Edit has now been bought by Adobe and is known as Adobe Audition but if you sniff around you will find old versions of Cool Edit you can use.
Cool Edit Pro was the name of the older versions :D

Ive done it !! :D

Used the trial Cool edit version

Thanks everyone for help and for your kind offer Grade A

Dave

Back