Machine tech hubs - the silent green ones

biocandy

Senior Retro Guru
I'm guessing these are quite rare, but always good to have another hook out :mrgreen: think I've even seen a pair here on RB

Well it's a pair of green machine tech hubs i'm looking for, rear should be the silent clutch (instant engagement) one.. never mind the numbers of spoke holes.. black would also maybe do :)

peace

Re: Re:

paulswheels":2tox4ekd said:
Ever get sorted on this?

Hey.. no green ones yet.. and it's not like I feel it's worth keep bumping this thread every morning.. maybe something will show up, maybe not.. right now i'm on my silent shimano lx black ones, and with ti axels they got a bit lighter :) Your red ones I'll have to pass, but thanks for having me in mind :) feel like selling them..?

Re:

I have some green ringles, not sure if they would work for you. The red MTs are still in use at the moment, but may be available shortly as builds change all the time :D

If bio candy doesn't go for the green Ringles I'd like them. Been searching for a blue rear to match my front one for a while without success.

Hope you find some hubs bio if you don't go for the Ringles :)

Re: Re:

paulswheels":10d7ua6x said:
I have some green ringles, not sure if they would work for you. The red MTs are still in use at the moment, but may be available shortly as builds change all the time :D

Changing builds, haha :) tell me about it.. mmm, green Ringle I think would go great with my other green items, but want the silent clutch sadly.. it's a must actually on this build :) And the red ones, scheisse, why couldn't they at least been black..? :-D

Have a go Mini ;-) A pair of green hubs would look so great

Back