16" or 17" retro frame.

:LOL:

Seeing yours has made me all nostalgic :) You have a lot to answer for mate!

Although, as I said on another thread, I don't remember the mud clearance being that great and I was always bemused by that fact that a UK bike manufacturer would put the slot for the seat clamp on the back of the tube where all the mud, c**p and spray from the wheel can get in and rot the bottom bracket.

But I want one!!!!!!

Russell":2dlb33m8 said:
I was always bemused by that fact that a UK bike manufacturer would put the slot for the seat clamp on the back of the tube where all the mud, c**p and spray from the wheel can get in and rot the bottom bracket.

Yeah but the later one like mine had a forward facing seat clamp, 2 drain holes in the BB shell and lots more clearance, Thats why mine's as it is, best of both worlds. Anyway, don't be soft, just run a 1.8 on the back in the winter, you'l be fine! :LOL:

Orange did learn and develop with each model they made, I guess thats why their bikes got such a good rep.

When I was younger and fitter and raced XC, I approached them for sponsorship, they turned me down but sent me an Orange calendar and lycra helmet cover as a gesture. Nice people.

Back