The fleet: Yo Eddy/betty Slim and 2 Richard Sachs

kokies

Retro Guru
Here is the collection to date,

2000 fat Yo Eddy (full xtr)
2000 fat Yo Betty (xtr/xt mix)
1993 fat Slim (2001 campy record)
early 90's serotta colorodo concept (road 8spd DA) (no pic)
1983 Richard Sachs (Blue with full super record)
1985 Richard Sachs (Red with full 2005 campy carbon record)
2000 Gary Fisher sugar 1

Attachments

• PICT0112s.jpg
    PICT0112s.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 2,341
  • IMG_1772s.jpg
    IMG_1772s.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 2,341
  • PICT0116s.jpg
    PICT0116s.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 2,341
  • sides.jpg
    sides.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 2,341
Kokies,

Yeah, the fats are nice, but the Blue/White Sachs is the Cat's! Would love to see a side profile and spec list on it.

For those of you retrobikers not familiar with Richard's work, it is the height of handmade lugged fabrication...very sweet.

cheers,

rody

The blue sachs is going to be stripped and cleaned this winter. I will post new pics spring time when I am done.

The bike is full super record except the brake, which I am working to fix. I picked the bike up on a few month backs and it is in great shape for a 23 year old bike.

that first fat is very very very sick looking. why, might i ask, does the tt have such a low stand-over height? what was their reason in doing so, plus it seems like you'd need a really long seatpost to even make that work.

It is a womans specific 10 inch frame and is designed to accomidate womans proportions (longer legs shorter arms). With a frame that small you also have to worry about your foot on the pedals hitting the back of the front tire.

I built the bike up for my girlfriend who is 5 foot 3 inches tall. Bike fits her perfect.

Back