Marin Dusk 'til Dawn Thetford - 4th October

MadCowKev":3eyi7ttx said:
boy"O"boy":3eyi7ttx said:
Okay. working back through the thread to get a retrobike team #2 together, the interested riders were...

Boy O Boy

You'll need to enter as Team #3/C

Pickle and I are racing in a team of 4 now with Heathy and 'the mysterious Birdman'. :D

Cheers Kev.
Looks like Retrobike will be in strong attendence at d2d!! :D Ridden for the couple of years now.... 2 work teams last year.... designers beat the modellers by 3 seconds!! over 12hrs. Great fun.
Anyone thinking of getting into endurance races should start with this one. :D.. relaxed, friendly and a great feeling when the sun comes up!
....c'mon guys, lets get on it! :D

cheers
boy"O"boy

This is going to come round quickly......less than 2 months to go :shock:

Time to step up the training now, start taking it seriously :cool:

:LOL:

Then I look at my avatar of Alfie yawning and realise thats how I feel at the moment!

The Retrobike 'B' team have finally made it on to the registered entries list :cool:

I hope this is not a suggestion that the other RB team is the 'A Team' :LOL:

i pitty the fool and if that b team gets in my way god help em dont make me mad ggrrrrr all i can really say is b team quit your jibba jabba :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

cannondale king":11mtt8l6 said:
i pitty the fool and if that b team gets in my way god help em dont make me mad ggrrrrr all i can really say is b team quit your jibba jabba :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bring it on for some inter-team heckling! :LOL:

Back