Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

• I'm just being nosey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kaiser,

If you'd rather do Glentress at the weekend I'd be up for that, either venue works for me as the train to Glasgow does not require pre booking and is very frequent. Alternatively the scooter can reach Glentress easily.

Let me know by Friday and I'll point myself in the appropriate direction on the weekend.

Cheers

Velo

Looks like we've got a breakaway group forming here !

Might be able to persuade Dave into a Glentress trip also.

Cheers people.

Really I'm up for anything as long as it suits Gazz 'cos I can't drive :oops:. So what d'ya say Gazz, Glentress on Sunday? I'll half you in for the petrol and even buy you a wee mars bar from a garage en route :).

Would love to go but am not sure I can swing it with the good lady (about a 6 hour round trip :roll: ).

She has had a bad day with the boys today so will not risk a knock back the night but let me see if I can work a bit of magic over the next few days ;)

No problemo you know me, I'm easy and will be perfectly happy either way...I need a chance to trounce your time around Pollock anyway ;).

Jason

If your up for Glentress and Gazz cant get his visa and Kaiser is up for Glentress you might be able to ask him nicely to swing by yours as he is in Saltcoates I believe !

Finalise plans on Friday for whatever venue.

Cheers

Think I will need to pass on this glentress jaunt, got the ok for the time off from my better half, but have decided that I would be better using the pass to get some road miles in for the up and coming glasgow-edinburger run.

I am up for doing a 20-30 mile run on the road if you don't make it to glentress J? Should have the drops on the G fisher SS so keen to give her a whirl soon :D

Back