93 kirk and 88 explosif, all offers considered

Attachments

• kirk_non-drive side.jpg
    kirk_non-drive side.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 3,938
  • Drive_Side.JPG
    Drive_Side.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 3,938
hi, what did you want for the Raleigh Bike/ Frame if it`s posible.
And the other thing, what cost the shipping to Germany?
Thanks,
Christoph

open to offers on all no prices as such, full collection cost more time and effort than cash, so offer what you think they are worth, cash/swap/p.x

i have recieved 1 offer on the kona of £400 posted and that is the only firm offer

i can only say no thanks, then it is off to flea-bay :!: :!: :!: to be messed about for 10 days, before they decide they cant buy them because there is a "y" in the day :evil: :evil: :evil: :cry:

jon

please dont ask for a price, just tell me what you want to offer it is easier, i am getting loads of :?: :?: :?: but zero offers :!:

best place is probably e-bay then you all get a chance to pay twice what it is worth :!:, mess me about for 10 days asking ridiculas questions, then decide not to pay because there is a "y" IN THE BLOODY DAY :!: :!: :!:

phew rant over, just make an offer, if you insult me, i will insult you back and we will be friends again :LOL: no harm done, god they are only bikes, after all :shock:

did i just say that :?:

super swin":3515acs8 said:
please dont ask for a price, just tell me what you want to offer it is easier, i am getting loads of :?: :?: :?: but zero offers :!:

best place is probably e-bay then you all get a chance to pay twice what it is worth :!:, mess me about for 10 days asking ridiculas questions, then decide not to pay because there is a "y" IN THE BLOODY DAY :!: :!: :!:

phew rant over, just make an offer, if you insult me, i will insult you back and we will be friends again :LOL: no harm done, god they are only bikes, after all :shock:

did i just say that :?:

Whoa. Easy chap.

I don't think you can be 100% surprised if you don't specifiy a price when people make offers you don't like. Loads of forums ask sellers to specify a price to prevent such recriminations (in both directions).

If you want top dollar either ask for top dollar or stick it on ebay and hope for the best. Nobody is going to offer you it!

...and relax... ;)

Latest posts

Back