which should i buy xb360 or nintendo wii

THWANG-666

Senior Retro Guru
having been a video games junkie all my life and having owned most consoles which should i buy first the 360 or the wii.i think i can make room between my other units what do ya think.
cheers thwang

depends... the wii looks pretty dumb in my humble opinion, i jsut dont thihnk i would like how it is played. a remote?! ...no thanks!!

i would still either get a nice PC, or wait for the ps3, but hey thats just me.

Both!

I got a 360 - and its been real good in the last couple of days at keeping me happy. Ive got the worst cold under the sun and I cant move from the sofa.....:(

x box or a playstation , the wii is just a toy

thanks jez , now i know where i got my cold from , its a cybercold :LOL:

Both without a doubt - If you've got an original X-box already I would 100% go for the Wii - real gamers know graphics are for show and that Nintendo produce the very best games. The PS3 is shedding support accross the industry and Nintendo is picking up disillusioned developers hand over fist - Microsoft will get no support from any of the big Jap developers so looks like in the short term the Big N is back.

mik0312":1g6jma6c said:
Both without a doubt - If you've got an original X-box already I would 100% go for the Wii - real gamers know graphics are for show and that Nintendo produce the very best games. The PS3 is shedding support accross the industry and Nintendo is picking up disillusioned developers hand over fist - Microsoft will get no support from any of the big Jap developers so looks like in the short term the Big N is back.

soo true,I've long been a nintendo fan, but have owned playstations,ps2'S & have a PSP (which is underated) But the Wii really will change the ways games are played, Nintendo have always been about fun games for all & this machine will take gameplay to the next level - not as powerful as the others but I imagine it will sell very well at 179!! , the 360 is a good machine but really just a glorified hi spec games PC.ps3 - say no more, bt dont belive it will be avialble next march as they say - summer is the 'word in the industry'..

THWANG-666":ifg8poe8 said:
if only sega and nintendo would get together

Believe - Sega have some awesome talant and with guidance from Miyamoto you will see some very interesting things from Sega on the Wii -If you can get a game as good as Super Monkey Ball on a standard configuration the Sky is the limit with the Wii.

Nintendo really do produce the machines everyone in the industry owns.

Back