• Sunday the 24th of August

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

• I'm just being nosey

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm really glad that a good day out was had by all, especially velo after coming all the way from Edinburgh. The videos look good Kaiser, thanks for sharing them so quickly...gave me an opportunity to admire the tens of millimetres of air we got over the jumps. :LOL:

It was very, very muddy. In fact probably the muddiest I've ever seen it while the whole trail has remained rideable, last winter you couldn't see the green route as it had turned into a small lake complete with ducks :shock:. But yeah a great fun ride and definately to be repeated...NEXT TIME THE TITLE WILL BE MINE MWAH HA HA HA! :evil:

Next Sunday then gazz?

sounds like a plan J.

Sunday will be cool- goes without saying- but I will anyway-open to any other punters who want to come along and laugh at me falling over.

Sunday will be cool- goes without saying- but I will anyway-open to any other punters who want to come along and laugh at me falling over.

Did you hit your head when you fell off or had you been drinking when you wrote that sentence? :) Anyway...should we say 9 / 9.30 and if any others decide to come and need a later start then it's open to change?

Yeah, sorry i did'nt make it :oops: , my circumstances changed on the Friday night, will be up for any future ones though ;)

No Bother at all Jimi, Looking at going up sunday 9.30am with caboose if you fancy. May well try a timed loop again, that was fun.

4 of us showed up and raced against the clock resulting in 4 timed laps shown in a previous entry.

I think that classes as a TT :)

Only pics are thanks to Kaisers camera phone which was having trouble with the light beneath the trees.

Would've been better with more bods and better weather but thats Glasgow for you !

I'll try and join the guys on Sunday on a geared bike and try and set a better time now I know the track.

Hopefully Jason will have fixed his crank. :roll:

I might pop up too, was thinking of going to glentress but see how the weather pans out.

Latest posts

Back