88 explosif, merckx, 93 kirk revolution, saracen eiger team

super swin

Retro Guru
hello all,

many thanks for the help with the kirk so far!, arrives tuesday.
Just thought i would share my retro bikes with you all.

1988 kona explosif, full deore, probably seen it on adam gents site, and may be the occasions it went on flea bay, bid up then nothing!, TWICE!!

eddy merckx corsa extra full dura ace mint! again went on e-bay, pulled for private sale, no further contact.

1993 kirk revolution not yet arrived, but looked good in the pictures.

finally 1993, i think, saracen eiger team, my daily work (iron)horse owned from new and still 95% original.

cant seem to add pictures at the moment, computet says no! i will work on it and post them asap.

computer says yes :D pictures

Attachments

• retro kona.jpg
    retro kona.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 3,238
  • corsa extra.jpg
    corsa extra.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 3,238
  • kirk.jpg
    kirk.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 3,238
And I love the kona, mint colour :LOL: , the kirk is quite nice too - top of the range version with the reynolds forks and the parts must have been upgraded cos its meant to come with LX not DX.

i think you are right, having read all the horror stories i suspect that the origninal frame broke and the parts were transfered to the new frame as the front mech is still lx

update

update,new arrivals

raleigh tourus titanium full xt and 100% original down to the ti ugli fork, ti stem. owners handbook and builders signed postcard :shock:

alpinestars cro-mega v-tidy again original with owners handbook :D

full fillet brazed dave yates frame awaiting build, but will be as much uk kit as poss (x-lite, middleburn etc( all of which is required) ;)

diamondback apex true temper tt lite 18 inch steel frame, was my ss now stripped and ready for sale :D

marin eldridge grade colombus tubing in oringinal red fade with modern ish spec xtr/xt xmo fork etc :roll:

all bikes are and will be offered for sale, i am open to offers cash or p.x/swap :?: :?: :?:

Don't worry about replying, have now seen your post on 'For Sale'!

Too small, thankfully for my bank balance, but a fantastic buy for someone the right size

Back