Calling all retro-minimalists!

Those bars are cool kinda like the planet x/on one midge bars.

Did you notice the pack of cards chainring. :cool:

Very, very nice. Wonder why these kinds of bikes haven`t caught on until now.... Maybe we had to go through years of techno-babble and suspension this and gears that to be able to appreciate a more puristic bicycle.

erolorhun":1cky0ugb said:
Very, very nice. Wonder why these kinds of bikes haven`t caught on until now.... Maybe we had to go through years of techno-babble and suspension this and gears that to be able to appreciate a more puristic bicycle.

Ever tried to ride a fixie off-road???? You say 'techno babble and suspension', I say 'being able to corner without catching a peddle and being thrown off'.

This is a nice bike, but lets not pretend that its practical for anything other than a velodome.

Loving the chainring, didn't notice at first, just caught my eye as I left the page.

Russell":1wewh1ec said:
erolorhun":1wewh1ec said:

Ever tried to ride a fixie off-road???? You say 'techno babble and suspension', I say 'being able to corner without catching a peddle and being thrown off'.

This is a nice bike, but lets not pretend that its practical for anything other than a velodome.

Oh. I am so sorry to have put your panties in a fixieted bunch. I thought this part of retrobike was intended to discuss ROADbikes? If you want to discuss mountainbikes, or hatred for fixed mtbs, there is a forum for that as well on this site.

And if we are going to talk mountainbikes. After owning a Stinky, Stinky DeeLux, Bullit, Ellsworth Dare and countless other multispeed and fully boinged-bikes, i find it refreshing to ride a simple rigid singlespeed. Offroad or onroad.

Don`t throw such a hissy fit immediately please.

Back