The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 NOS proshift chainrings and was wondering what sort of money they would go for? Cant seem to find any on here to compare with

id say £1 plus £59.99 postage buddy any day of the week and if collected a collection fee of £69.99 is to be payed :cool: :cool: :LOL: :LOL: nice to see some almost nos looking amp forks :cool: :cool:

Hi Guys

I have a 1974 Dura Ace crankset in good condition apart from some minor scratches. Cranks are 170 mm, the big ring is a 54 tooth and not visibly hooked, although the inner ring (45 tooth) is a bit shark fin like. The pedal threads are all good.

I bought it as a piece of cycling memorabilia, to hang on a wall as art rather than put it on a bike to get worn out or even nicked. Now sadly, the time has come to be 'realistic' and 'practical' and sell my 'art' but I have no idea what it's worth as I bought it years ago.

Any help/guidance you guys might be able to offer would be very much appreciated.

Cheers

Attachments

• Dura-Ace-1974 crankset-road-1.jpg
    Dura-Ace-1974 crankset-road-1.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 1,642
What are the original Bomber z1s worth?

Mine have the double disc mounts but need new seals and oil as they have been sitting in a mates garage for a while. They are a bit chipped as well.

beezerholmes":1wbvsdrl said:
What are the original Bomber z1s worth?

Mine have the double disc mounts but need new seals and oil as they have been sitting in a mates garage for a while. They are a bit chipped as well.
Average £60 if mint and the rebound cartridges arent knacked
£40 otherwise
not sure about the double disc ones,someone here has some
post a general inquiry for info then ask a price
But dont sell them if you can ,get them serviced,not many new forks can hold a candle to them [in my opinion :D ]
Mine went without a service for 7 years, then all they needed was new seals and a fluid change ,for others on here its even longer
or are we all just lazy bast#### :LOL: :LOL:

How much are Onza Chill Pills NOS worth?

Onza Chill pills..

I have a NOS pair in Green and an NOS pair in black?

What sort of value per pair in box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back