1992 GT Pantera

JamesLee

Retrobike Rider
Hi all Reasonably new to Retrobike and this is my first build thread, so i give you my long time favourite the Gt pantera, Most of it is how i acquired it however I removed the rigid gt forks to a set of sprung NOS 1992 mt Shasta forks which in all honesty are probably even more rigid :LOL: , put some new Fire XC pro's on and a splashing of blue ano all round ( chain ring bolts, skewers, pedals, dust caps, and end ferrules. It rides fantastic!

Nice I always liked these
I remember seeing my first one when I was a kid couldn't believe how big the Ali tubing was compaired to my 531 framed bike

Re:

Thanks mtbdave, love the way these climb, it's an absolute power house and one of the favourites in my collection, helps that its near bombproof :)

That's a really nice looking bike, yours looks way nicer than the picture in the 1992 GT catalogue, well done!

Hairylegs66":2ap041du said:
That's a really nice looking bike, yours looks way nicer than the picture in the 1992 GT catalogue, well done!

Wow cheers, it's very well looked after considering it's my most used bike great fun to ride!

Re:

Love this bike mate, it'd be a good choice for the tight twisty bits in Pines on Sunday too.

Latest posts

Back